I haven't been in November, as the snapper ban is in place. But when we go in late October, there are plenty of whiting, snapper and snook from the boat.

November or as we call it - blowvember, should produce tommies, squid and big gar. You should also get snook off the jetty as well. I normally have a burley pot full of pilchard pieces and use bluebait as the bait. I also have a squid jig ready to go, as you'll pick up a few as they find the burley trail. Saying this, we normally target snook in jan/feb off that jetty in late Jan/feb.

In late November, you'll also have the chance of kingfish from kleins jetty one the ship has left.

David.

Panga should be able to help u here, he's a bit further up at James well, but still on the funny side of the gulf.

Brutus means the sunny side (he missed the keyboard by 2) Because he is on "The Dark Side" (lousy TV stations and gets the sun later just 4 starters) 

November should see with warmer water temps then on come of yfw in the shallows and snapper start to run in shallow as well. Squid are always around when the water is clear. KG's like dirtier water.