Rod suggestions to match 4000 stella

G'day fisho's! Havent bought a rod to suit something medium in a fair while! What suggestions do you guys have for a rod to suit my 4000 stella,

I have owned a few t curve models and love them, thinking of matching with one of these, or perhaps a loomis or a lox rod, something in the 3-6 or 4-7kg range, any suggestions welcome! Cheers!

Its got 30lb shimano kariki braid on it, i do a mix of soft plastics for snapper and mullies, aswell as deeper whiting drops with bait, snapper with bait also.

The odd school tuna might be thrown in to thay list from time to time aswell.

What do you use your combo for dutchy? Cheers for the reply!

Dutchy, is your T-curve the 701 one piece? Great plastics rod. My only gripe is how easily damaged it is. Mine rarely leaves land anymore. The single foot guides dont tolerate rough treatment that happens with a full crew and gear gallore! Even sitting up in the rocket launcher, there's a few deep rub marks. Being a one piece adds to the problem. Got my first decent red on SP with it  so its a bit special :D .

Dylbaa, we've been lucky with the SP's when using the Saltwater Spin. The 'ol jig jig whip whip was all we had to do. No real technique. Would be a nice match with your Stella!!!

So it seems the options are a plenty (makes it harder for me haha)

Still pretty keen on looking into a loomis or t curve

Knackers the wilson venom range are around the 500 dollar bracket arent they? Cant quite remember

Adambinfishin, how do you think the amped would go with say 3 ounces and bait? I have the flathead model and that's great as an all rounder 👍