Savage 3D Crabs

2 hours ago, AquaticResearch1 said:

How do you intend on fishing them Micky?

I reckon you fish them the same as all plastics cast out let them sink twitch slow retrieve between 2 and 5 . That’s how I use Zman Grubs Zman slim swims and savage painted plastics that you colour in all have landed me fish . The fuse that are like grubs with three tails done the same no hits . For myself sometimes you got to try outside the box I’ve read so many guys you can only use motor oil coloured grand ...... ok so when they stop hitting and taking a motor oil grub what do you do me I try different colours ....., I had so many plastics fishers on Facebook horror struck you can’t not use motor oil .... Then there are the knots you tie your lures on with I used salt water flies before any other lure I was taught to use lefties loop knot ...... I was told by lure fishers on Facebook you can’t catch fish with that type of knot Mullieway will never take a lure on a loop knot then I show them three Mullieway pictures that did ...... me rambling sometimes you just go out side the box or colour outside the lines ..... or get lucky I’ve been told plastics with sparkles in the body colours will not catch Bream ok I haven’t got a 40 on a Zman with shiny colours 28cm 30cm and 32 cm yes .So for me you got to try something different or new  And after reading online flathead take plastics on 5 slow retrieves not for me yet but Bream do as do STs ... mullet and whiting jump on sparkle Zmans some small like the plastic I hopefully will get a Bream tomorrow on a crab or I’ll try again you never know if you don’t try and if it don’t work two packets cost me $5.98 all up . All because I had a $10 voucher 

3 hours ago, AquaticResearch1 said:

How do you intend on fishing them Micky?

I reckon you fish them the same as all plastics cast out let them sink twitch slow retrieve between 2 and 5 . That’s how I use Zman Grubs Zman slim swims and savage painted plastics that you colour in all have landed me fish . The fuse that are like grubs with three tails done the same no hits . For myself sometimes you got to try outside the box I’ve read so many guys you can only use motor oil coloured grand ...... ok so when they stop hitting and taking a motor oil grub what do you do me I try different colours ....., I had so many plastics fishers on Facebook horror struck you can’t not use motor oil .... Then there are the knots you tie your lures on with I used salt water flies before any other lure I was taught to use lefties loop knot ...... I was told by lure fishers on Facebook you can’t catch fish with that type of knot Mullieway will never take a lure on a loop knot then I show them three Mullieway pictures that did ...... me rambling sometimes you just go out side the box or colour outside the lines ..... or get lucky I’ve been told plastics with sparkles in the body colours will not catch Bream ok I haven’t got a 40 on a Zman with shiny colours 28cm 30cm and 32 cm yes .So for me you got to try something different or new  And after reading online flathead take plastics on 5 slow retrieves not for me yet but Bream do as do STs ... mullet and whiting jump on sparkle Zmans some small like the plastic I hopefully will get a Bream tomorrow on a crab or I’ll try again you never know if you don’t try and if it don’t work two packets cost me $5.98 all up . All because I had a $10 voucher 

I can’t seem to quote anyone else now kidney slapper I’ll be at the Pat  . Land based limited pontoons moorings in the marina I’ll walk that way caught bream there around the one bridge . Also caught bream on the rock walls steps foot paths and beaches . Cranka Crabs never tried before what I have been told the beaches at the pat they work .just watched a video from 2014 I will rig them like the video shows never seen the jigs they used but I’ll give it ago 

Ok just a quick update totally different way to use the Crabs walked for an hour . Yep reckon Bream will take them in the warmer weather I had intentions of hitting the four beaches the drop off the bridge pylons and the pontoons the boats are Moored at . After an hour of walking getting covered in weed at two beaches and the pat drop off my head started playing up thought I’d head home . Swapped to the savage plastic that was coloured in with paints that smell from a pen sixth cast a ST which I lost at the rocky shore so there was still fish .anyway I learned a bit warmer weather no weed and bream about I’ll try again .