I don't recall ever buying one and using one .

So I bit the bullet and bought a see through one . Not sure I like it or don't like it .

Feels different I had a test run this morning no hits no touches lots of smalls following .

I'll try again when there's more water 

Still not sure I like them 

7 minutes ago, Mickyj said:

I don't recall ever buying one and using one .

So I bit the bullet and bought a see through one . Not sure I like it or don't like it .

Feels different I had a test run this morning no hits no touches lots of smalls following .

I'll try again when there's more water 

Still not sure I like them 

I've caught reddies on em, no luck with the Bream tho :unsure:

Just now, AquaticResearch1 said:

My mate has one and he prefers the double clutch, but I rate it as a lure. Never seen it used on bream but big dam trout don't mind it. 

Well I'm going by what a young Fisher told me clear or see through hard bodies catch bream they do I've found that out myself 

The cranka I'm not sure about 

It's just a trial 

The lure that landed me bream last week I had doubts over supposedly a killer bream lure in the port and west lakes does work in the pat to .

Guess it's trial and error 

By the way thanks everyone 

I'm enjoying relearning everything i learnt before my injury .

And boy so much has changed .

I got told at a tsckle Shop recently the old rule any lure used in the Pat must have an orange belly . I've learnt the old lures don't work any longer or as good as they used to . 

I do enjoy relearning things 

What still works slow then even slower and stopping the lure .

All good guys 

My aim clear or see through do work but which ones work better or which ones dont work .

Nothing better than getting a shock on a lure that hasn't produced suddenly bream go ape over .

35 minutes ago, HB tragic said:

Hi Mickyj If it was a Cranka minnow you used that was the style of lure that caught you those few mulloway in the Pat ;) From memory it was a gold lure with either black or red blotches on the side Regards HBt

I still have pictures of that 

this one was a crank I think the types called not cranka small but fat 

Today I lost a clear lure to a seagull I cast before I could do anything seagull picked it up and flew off with lure