Sign in to follow this  
piratepom

Collapsible/Travel landing net

2 hours ago, Rod said:

I've got a big version of these.  Not sure if would suit your situation?

Cheers

Rod

Thanks Rod. :)

That's a very interesting design. I would prefer it to fold down aswell to reduce the length.

cheers.

I have seen one in the small independent tackle store in port adelaide that might meet your needs. I dont know the name / brand but I can look it up and post back a little later. Seen a yaker using the same one to land a 80 model schoolie so they must be reasonable.

1 hour ago, Territory Lad said:

I have seen one in the small independent tackle store in port adelaide that might meet your needs. I dont know the name / brand but I can look it up and post back a little later. Seen a yaker using the same one to land a 80 model schoolie so they must be reasonable.

Cheers mate.👍

Port Adelaide Bait & Tackle. Unfortunately they dont have a web page - only Face Book (and I dont do social media) but I managed to jag this image.

Screenshot_20180327-204735.thumb.png.9300f38070e8c0e9351f4bdc1e65c473.png

The price tage suggests maybe its not the quality I imagined- however I have seen this type of design before. They have a belt clip on the handle, fold down well and expand when needed. I have also seen more expensive versions at TackleWorld in the fly fishing section. 

I dont think they come with a case however, so you would.more than likely have to sort something like that out.

Cheers TL

2 minutes ago, Territory Lad said:

Port Adelaide Bait & Tackle. Unfortunately they dont have a web page - only Face Book (and I dont do social media) but I managed to jag this image.

Screenshot_20180327-204735.thumb.png.9300f38070e8c0e9351f4bdc1e65c473.png

The price tage suggests maybe its not the quality I imagined- however I have seen this type of design before. They have a belt clip on the handle, fold down well and expand when needed. I have also seen more expensive versions at TackleWorld in the fly fishing section. 

I dont think they come with a case however, so you would.more than likely have to sort something like that out.

Cheers TL

Thanks mate. That looks good.👍 I'll drop in and check it out.

Appreciate your help.😊

13 minutes ago, Poppa Snake said:

I use this for Squid from the boat. Extends to 2.4M and folds on it's self. $40 I think from Anaconda but I buy when they have the half price Mikijo sales.IMG_1344.JPG.e424e417709bd62e0c00f1b7dabf3759.JPGIMG_1345.JPG.fd4ef1d6886aeb1cb6f8ea41516dff82.JPGIMG_1343.JPG.7be90827d8d9559d5d494bb7961b09a7.JPG

Nice mate.

Thanks that looks the business. I'll check it out.👍

Netting for the Squid Queen.🐙😉