Who's fishing over Easter?

Happy Easter everyone!

Who has plans over the long weekend to partake in our fantastic obsession of fishing?

Let us know where you're heading and what you're targeting.

I'd like to second what Doobie said in his Easter fishing report, take care on the roads! Good luck everyone getting that bag, pb or feed you're after.

Happy Easter everyone!
Who has plans over the long weekend to partake in our fantastic obsession of fishing?
Let us know where you're heading and what you're targeting.
I'd like to second what Doobie said in his Easter fishing report, take care on the roads! Good luck everyone getting that bag, pb or feed you're after.
Working

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

From reports from the customers at work over the last two days yorkes will be exceeding there quota of people on the peninsula 😂😂😂

Easily 80% said they were off to Yorkes for the long weekend. 

Feel sorry for @Yorky and the team at compleat angler over the easter weekend. Have experienced it myself first hand and it is nuts!

Trying to get out locally as much as possible over the 4 days.🎣🎣🎣🎣🐟👌

This morning I was flicking plastics in the shallows. Tough in the wind, but heaps of fish about.😊

Still finding these guys just not the size I'd like.😉

image.thumb.jpg.6cc5e6abbfbfe4fe712b27e872245869.jpg

Best Bream of the morning.🐟😍image.thumb.jpg.7a214dbb490fe2efdfaf5f1909190d70.jpg

Quick pose before release.👍image.thumb.jpg.9e32ab9e8b1295dd4d320c34ff8b06ba.jpg

Happy Easter Hookers...

Lines tight.🎣

40 kph winds here today, I'm going nowhere at the moment... in the morning it's only 4 kph before it turns crappy again for four days of strong winds..

So hopefully will get in a river in the morning.. may try a small tannin stream close to home to see if any trout have moved into it since the 44 mms of rain we had here a few days ago.. It's that time of year when the trout should be starting to head up some of these small streams & creeks providing there's enough water flowing in them..

cheers

Adrian

20 hours ago, southie THE BANGA said:

From reports from the customers at work over the last two days yorkes will be exceeding there quota of people on the peninsula 😂😂😂

Easily 80% said they were off to Yorkes for the long weekend. 

Feel sorry for @Yorky and the team at compleat angler over the easter weekend. Have experienced it myself first hand and it is nuts!

@southie THE BANGA Yeah I'm working all weekend, by all accounts there was a steady stream of vehicles headed our way Thursday night. saw heaps in the shop today but figure we will see more tomorrow. there are still a lot of people who can't get their head around that we are open Good Friday.

Hopefully you'll get out for a fish after the weekend, I know I'm hoping to

Cheers

Yorky

41 minutes ago, Yorky said:

@southie THE BANGA Yeah I'm working all weekend, by all accounts there was a steady stream of vehicles headed our way Thursday night. saw heaps in the shop today but figure we will see more tomorrow. there are still a lot of people who can't get their head around that we are open Good Friday.

Hopefully you'll get out for a fish after the weekend, I know I'm hoping to

Cheers

Yorky

hahah easily had 20 calls asking if we were open today...  I'll go for a couple flicks after work but that is as far as I will go. Went down the Onk tonight. Heaps of Bream around none wanted to play the game though.

went out off NH yesty arvo for a bag of nice King george and 27 squid.
                              cheers b

I have Friends coming over from melb in a couple of weeks and dragging there boat along.. hopefully I can find that spot lol

Sent from my Pixel

I've posted I've been down the Pat getting STs and undersize bream.

Just like to say take care on the roads seen three drivers stopped by the cops must've been bad boys that was in the mile end , Richmond and Cowendilla areas .

And no old guys speeding around the Pat in their mid life crisis cars lol

The Easter day trip out with my mate and his Mrs wasn't as successful as I'd dreamed the night before but was a great day to get out on the water.

A quick and easy launch and retrieval at O'Sullies straight to my mates spot X. I swear there aren't any fish there, not sure why he swears by it, perhaps I'm a jinx on the trips we go on.

We caught a few tommies, squid and leatheries for quite a few hours of fishing. Our baits were being destroyed by pickers, I'm guessing the leatheries, there was one pygmy leather jacket that my mate pulled up and the sounder showed heaps of small fish.

Cruising around were some gar but only one hit the deck and was thrown back as it was undersized.

Next time I may be able to convince my mate to try a new spot :lol: