Strike Pro Smelta lure No 553

I lost my one and only Strike Pro Smelta 5 cm lure yesterday when trout No. 13 tangle the line around the lure when it did a crocodile roll and the 4 lb mono was cut when it was tangled on a treble hook, the line more than likely slipped into the barb and cut the line.. so I lost the fish & the lure.. I've been on line trying to find out who's got the 553 model which is a rainbow trout pattern as per my photo. I have got hold of a tackle store in Canberra who has them out for $12-95 ea which is a good price, but am having trouble getting through to them at this stage.. So I was wondering if any one on the site has come across them in Sth Aust or may know who stocks them in Sth Aust, can't find any one here in Tassie who's got the 553 one I'm after.. I'm not i a hurry to get them a any way as the trout season closes here on Sunday night..

cheers

Adrian

5ae068d8326f4_Greattroutlure..6215(Medium).thumb.JPG.bbc0bac0a3a1de4c58aee71d299f7394.JPG

Thanks for that doobie, Mark was who I spoke to & Southie was there, the lures will be in late Thursday next week, Southie said he'll PM me once they have them.. Thanks for the offer to pick them up and get them posted, it's very much appreciated but I'm sure they'll post them direct from the store..

cheers

Adrian