Meppstas

Strike Pro Smelta lure No 553

I lost my one and only Strike Pro Smelta 5 cm lure yesterday when trout No. 13 tangle the line around the lure when it did a crocodile roll and the 4 lb mono was cut when it was tangled on a treble hook, the line more than likely slipped into the barb and cut the line.. so I lost the fish & the lure.. I've been on line trying to find out who's got the 553 model which is a rainbow trout pattern as per my photo. I have got hold of a tackle store in Canberra who has them out for $12-95 ea which is a good price, but am having trouble getting through to them at this stage.. So I was wondering if any one on the site has come across them in Sth Aust or may know who stocks them in Sth Aust, can't find any one here in Tassie who's got the 553 one I'm after.. I'm not i a hurry to get them a any way as the trout season closes here on Sunday night..

cheers

Adrian

5ae068d8326f4_Greattroutlure..6215(Medium).thumb.JPG.bbc0bac0a3a1de4c58aee71d299f7394.JPG

Thanks Scissors I'll get onto them.. actually just gave them a call & they're getting some in for me.. can't ask for any better service than that.. I'll be keeping them on my tackle list for sure.. Just found out that Southie the BANGA works there too..B)

cheers

Adrian

Yeah Southie works there (think he is still away interstate).

You may have spoken with Mark, Adrian or James (owner) and you are right, they have exceptional service at Fishing Wholesalers.

They are close to me if you wish me to pick up and deliver post to you :)

Thanks for that doobie, Mark was who I spoke to & Southie was there, the lures will be in late Thursday next week, Southie said he'll PM me once they have them.. Thanks for the offer to pick them up and get them posted, it's very much appreciated but I'm sure they'll post them direct from the store..

cheers

Adrian

18 hours ago, doobie said:

no worries

thought Southie was still away ... but obviously not :)

Been back two weeks but nothing exciting to report on :(  

Only got one hit from a Barra that was it...

Had to have me sunnies on the entire trip as somedays you didn't know where to look :lol::lol:  :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Mickyj said:

Adrian do you have an Anaconda near you they stock strike Pro not sure if it's the one you need 

One in Launceston which is 110 kms from where we live, all sorted now Mickyj have some on order...

cheers

Adrian

Thanks Banga , received an email to say they're on the way.. Also thanks for your help today with the postage too, great service mate and very much appreciated..

cheers

Adrian