One Door Closes. Another Door Opens.

So as some of you know I worked at Fishing Wholesalers for the last 2 and a bit years. 

However my last day was on Saturday. I know there are alot of members on here that i have put onto this site that i wasn't able to let know of my resignation as it happened so quick. 

So i thank you for being great customers to me. 

I am no longer in the fishing industry anymore. I might return to it in a few years time if things go right ;)

However you will now find me in the electrical industry as a storeman in town.

Now to enjoy fishing like i use to without the pressures of the industry ;)

Expect more reports me in the near future!

The bug is back!

Congratulations on the new job Southie.

I recognised you in the store from your online S&H avatar and the times I've been in store and were served by you,you were always patient, helpful and informative with my multitude of questions. I'm sure you'll be sorely missed by the store and customers. Thanks mate and good luck for your future work endeavours.

Look forward to those reports.  :439_fishing_pole_and_fish:

51 minutes ago, Aff said:

Congratulations on the new job Southie.

I recognised you in the store from your online S&H avatar and the times I've been in store and were served by you,you were always patient, helpful and informative with my multitude of questions. I'm sure you'll be sorely missed by the store and customers. Thanks mate and good luck for your future work endeavours.

Look forward to those reports.  :439_fishing_pole_and_fish:

Thanks mate..... 

There was purely two reasons why I wanted to be apart of the Fishing industry....

To help others with the knowledge i have obtained over the years and giving customers other techniques or ideas when things weren't working out for them. 

Nothing more satisfying then helping a customer with achieving there personal fishing goals and having them achieving them an hour or 2 later and being grateful for taking time to help them out the best way you can. 

The second is learning from customers that come in store. Fishing is a wonderful sport where you learn new things everytime and i have learnt alot from customers and i am grateful for that.

I was never in it for sponsorship or competition or to big note myself as I loved my job day in and out but it isnt a job that is for someone that hasnt set themselves up. Casual hours and minimum wage doesn't help me purchase a house and setup my future. 

Who knows what might happen later on in life but definitely see myself back in the industry in the future in some form....

Thanks for your kind words mate...

Awesome Brayden hope the new job goes well

more importantly now your not having to work in the fishing industry now you can get back to your passion and fish mate

hit me up for a fish mate my boat need to get wet let’s organise another fishing trip

maybe even get softy out with us see as he has actually fished again lately 😝

• 2 weeks later...