This little photo book's off to France..

I just made up a 7"x 5" gloss photo book that will be heading off the France in a week or so when I receive it..

Snapfish had 50% of including extra pages so I though I'd make one up for a good friend in France who has helped me out for many years with plenty of quality spinners..

here's a few photos sorry about the quality as I took them of my computer screen but it will give you some idea of it.. I'm sure he'll like it.. & yes he knows I use hard body lures too.. :D

In all there 60 pages in the book and it cost me $25-62 (including the postage) to Tassie.. will cost me around $12-$15 to post it to France..

cheers

Adrian

IMG_6350 (Medium).JPG

IMG_6351 (Medium).JPG

IMG_6352 (Medium).JPG

IMG_6353 (Medium).JPG

IMG_6354 (Medium).JPG

IMG_6355 (Medium).JPG

IMG_6356 (Medium).JPG

IMG_6357 (Medium).JPG

IMG_6358 (Medium).JPG

IMG_6359 (Medium).JPG

IMG_6360 (Medium).JPG

IMG_6361 (Medium).JPG

IMG_6362 (Medium).JPG

IMG_6363 (Medium).JPG

IMG_6364 (Medium).JPG

IMG_6365 (Medium).JPG

Nice work Adrian, I think you should build a little bed and breakfast and take tourists out on your journeys, great fishing, and unreal country side .........but its probably better as it is, too many  Di*^$#(ds out there to spoil your little paradise ...... love your pictures and reports ,makes you want to be there CHEERS ...... looking forward to the report with the 4kg monster lol :D.   

5 minutes ago, lofty64 said:

...... looking forward to the report with the 4kg monster lol :D.   

Thanks Lofty... me too, I was close with the last one, would be nice to go one better.. That fish should be over the 4 kgs by next season, just a matter of finding him again and hopefully he'll be just as aggressive too.. ;)

I'm sure he'll like the book..  Very reasonable price when discounted doobie..

As for the brochure that was something quite unexpected too, but I'm happy with it too.. I did wonder what was going on when Neil (IFS Fisheries officer & friend) asked me to email him a few photos of rivers and myself fishing in them.. A little payback perhaps for the trout reports and surveys etc I do for them on a regular basis, not that I mind doing them anyway as it gives them an idea of how the rivers are holding up with the trout, water condition etc..

cheers

Adrian