OZ Fish TV and fishing line

I’ve watched three episodes over a period of time . The presenter has started talking about a new line that’s better than braid and you still add a mono leader .

so I know it’s not braid ,mono, or FC any clues what this line is I know 6 kilo is thin like 3 lb and may have different colours on it .

Anyone else see the show or know the line and if you know who sells it .

4 hours ago, Mickyj said:

I’ve watched three episodes over a period of time . The presenter has started talking about a new line that’s better than braid and you still add a mono leader .

so I know it’s not braid ,mono, or FC any clues what this line is I know 6 kilo is thin like 3 lb and may have different colours on it .

Anyone else see the show or know the line and if you know who sells it .

Sounds like WTF 'gliss', Mick.

Single strand polyethylene, casts a long way and abrasion resistance good. Can't fault it really, but wouldn't like it in anything > snapper on plastics pressure wise IMO. But that's just a gut feel not based on anything solid. 

Get 150 yards of 6kg on a 1000 symetre easily. 

Can be bought at BCF and Dinga. 

8 minutes ago, AquaticResearch1 said:

Sounds like WTF 'gliss', Mick.

Single strand polyethylene, casts a long way and abrasion resistance good. Can't fault it really, but wouldn't like it in anything > snapper on plastics pressure wise IMO. But that's just a gut feel not based on anything solid. 

Get 150 yards of 6kg on a 1000 symetre easily. 

Can be bought at BCF and Dinga. 

Cheers just found it on Google it's name is SSP made by black magic 

Edited by Mickyj
5 minutes ago, SaltyFlyer said:

Not "New on the Market" .....

2015 1st release ...

SSP Line Black Magic

SF

If I saw anything about in 2015 or anything in the world thats all gone from upstairs hehe my head injury  

But this line was shown the last two weeks on OZ fish tv  . I just wondered if it was good should I stick it on a reel .

1 minute ago, Underpants said:

Call me a cynic ....given Black Magic are one of their sponsors, i'd take its recommendation with a 'grain of salt'!.

Not to say it's c**p, as I've no idea what it is. I use a bit of Black magic gear (hooks, leader) and they're good stuff.

There's a lot of marketing BS out there....

Yep I was thinking that