🎣🎈🎈 Strike & Hook End of Year Catch Up 🎈🎈🎣

Where: West Beach, gathering point to be confirmed at a later date.
When: Sunday 25th of November

Rock up during the day for a fish, you can catch up with other Strike & Hook fishos, take the boat out at the nearby ramp, grab a SH decky if you need one, fish off the beach. Congregate for a BBQ in the early evening for a feed, beverage and chin wag to top off the day.

Let us know if you can attend so we can gauge numbers. If you have any other comments, ideas, suggestions etc please feel free to post in the --> Strike & Hook End of Year Catch Up topic!

learninglures

Double Clutch lures in stock?

Howdy all,

looking to add a few double clutches in  75mm and 95mm to my quiver. Does anyone have any suggestions for what local retailers have a well stocked range at present? Most of the colours i want at the moment are out of stock.
Cheers LL

On 15/06/2018 at 9:56 PM, Territory Lad said:

T/World on Port Rd must have got a new shipment in just this week. Even got some patterns I havent seen in the 75mm model before (Blue Smelt and Rust Ayu).

The rusty ayu is my go to on the fresh. Callop and big trout. 

I am getting back into double clutches a 75 mm blue back Silver side got me a 21 cm salmon next trip lost something bigger next trip one hit just before 8 am lost the lure. After I lost it put on an older double clutch I own didn't cast as well. Friday replaced the 75 mm blue one I lost same colour and a smaller double clutch olive Green Silver side . Doesn't cast as far as the 75 but landed me a 30 cm salmon .

Can't wait for the bream to return .