Abu Gacia reels

2000 Revo S has 8 ball bearings. Black and white reel, base model of the Revo series. Can pick them up for ~$130.

http://www.abugarcia.com/abugarcia-reels-spinning-reels/abu-garcia-revo-s-spinning/1373561.html 

I grew up using ABU Ambassadors chasing Barra, so when I got back into fishing down here I naturally gravitated to the ABU Revo series. Ive been happy with mine - although it is in need of a service now. 

The one SurfcasterZ has in the classified section is one of their top end Revo models I think.

Edited by Territory Lad
Added Link
14 minutes ago, Territory Lad said:

2000 Revo S has 8 ball bearings. Black and white reel, base model of the Revo series. Can pick them up for ~$130.

http://www.abugarcia.com/abugarcia-reels-spinning-reels/abu-garcia-revo-s-spinning/1373561.html 

I grew up using ABU Ambassadors chasing Barra, so when I got back into fishing down here I naturally gravitated to the ABU Revo series. Ive been happy with mine - although it is in need of a service now. 

The one SurfcasterZ has in the classified section is one of their top end Revo models I think.

Territory lad the one I saw was 248 or 299

I know to look online 

6 minutes ago, SurfcaztR said:

I should have put on there selling price,which is $300 both spools have braid.

Originally purchased to use in the Onk river but since then got a boat.

Price is up on these reels as it's made of carbon fiber 

001.jpg

What size is the reel ? Like a 2000 or 3000