6 hours ago, Hunter69 said:

Heading down to goolwa in few weeks for my new boats first run. Will be launching at beacon 19 boat ramp. Looking for a camping spot close by. I dont have a 4wd so the beach is a no go. Is camping permited along beacon 19 rd? Or anywhere close by ? 

Thanks

Hunter

https://www.environment.sa.gov.au/parks/booking#Coorong National Park (camping links/info/booking for boat access only camp grounds direct from beacon 19) beacon 19 is a √ safe option unless your anchored inshore -these links  your best info.  There's several allowances free with advance free booking/notice to tile owners & cheap options.. However given conditions dual shelterd area.. Depending on ya boat, inshore or anchored side of a channel maybe up to consider... Read up on it before you go... If ya going solo? I'm happy to tag along if ya cool. 

only safe option to leave car & trailer if you want to fish the coorong overnight is to launch from the goolwa marina (overnite lockup) on the freshwater side & go thru the barrage lock if that service is still available i havent used it for a few years but if this is used you are stuck in the coorong all night until the barrage lock operator starts work at about 9am

Spoke to my boss regards the parking concern, safest points for moral concern, 4,5 mins down the road, 2 entry points in front of aquacaf/ and in front of the aquatic center, both entry's close to one another, via BARRAGE rd. Connecting to the beacon 19 rd, both entry's are fully built up and public present areas, less of the rural concern eyes everywhere, with public built up parking/launch areas..  Only a couple mins away...ones a drop n slide launch and the other is a controlled baylet . ... Google earth is priceless.....TIGHT LINES Buddy. 

15 hours ago, Hunter69 said:

Hi rybak, 

So i can go fishing mate.  Whats the problem 

Was just wondering if it is a new boat that you would launch somewhere protected like Port River first to get used to the boat etc.  Otherwise no problem. Good luck ☺️