Bought this yesterday

Now those who know me . Know I wear a back pack with my gear in it . Me being me I have taken to much . Years ago I bought a back pack from Aussie disposals didn't last very long cost way too much . I volunteer at the RSPCA store at Kidman Park . Ive bought a couple of old fishing books . But while emptying the large metal donation bins ( yes old hop along gets in the bins lol). A back pack was donated cloth almost army not quite and small . So for a gold coin donation ive decided to try again . Will cut down what I take see how long this Coopers beer back pack last :)

ACEDCDBB-C33F-41BA-80A2-0E22BCEDE957.jpeg

2 hours ago, Del said:

looks the goods!!  i use anything from the Alvey shoulder bag, a bum bag, or a small back pack dependant on where or what im targeting!

I've been putting my lures ect in back packs from Kmart or cheap as chips .I go through them like you wouldn't believe . I take too much gear :) . When I started to fish when I was a teenager I had a similar bag left it behind one day . Thought I've dusted off my old shimano 1000 might as well take less :) .  Besides my donation helps the animals :) 

41 minutes ago, doobie said:

I would have been disappointed there was no beer in it though :(

Let's say I'm lucky to have got it . As my managers husband loves anything to do with Coopers . They don't or cant sell anything with  company logos on them . I was lucky a few weeks ago to be given a large BWS cooler bag no booze but perfect for going to the sanfl . And a bag I take my lunch to work in a cheese Brand big enough to fit my salad container water bottle blood glucose metre . I look like Fred Flintstone carrying my lunch to work . :) 

Now if I can find some fish again life's good