Some good ideas there ,and maybe look outside of the box, I have had a tool bag ,that I use when fishing creek beds , along the beach or rivers, made out of canvas , simple bag with 1 main flap ,a main area and 2 pockets on the inside ,I have had this bag for 10 years ,and still going strong .

I was a boilermaker /welder so has to take some hard knocks ,tools etc .

I will try and get a picture up , as it is simple ,and works .

Some good ideas there ,and maybe look outside of the box, I have had a tool bag ,that I use when fishing creek beds , along the beach or rivers, made out of canvas , simple bag with 1 main flap ,a main area and 2 pockets on the inside ,I have had this bag for 10 years ,and still going strong .
I was a boilermaker /welder so has to take some hard knocks ,tools etc .
I will try and get a picture up , as it is simple ,and works .

Thanks lofty, I know the type. I’m a diesel mechanic and have a similar waxed canvas bag I used for smoko that I’m sure will outlive me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I run a tub, similar to TL. I also use a scaling bag with a toggle on the drawstring as my catch bag. You can easily drag this around your waist ..tho the rays, bronzies & doggies (shark) can get rather curious!
A mate uses 2 of these from Motackle:  https://www.motackle.com.au/yellow-beach-shoulder-fishing-bag.html
1 for tackle, 1 for fish and lure fishing mostly. Pretty cheap..100% waterproof is a bit of a misnomer!

Cheers for the info undies, I’m going to have to get the kids to knock me up a tub one weekend as a little project, some of the ones I’ve seen here have obviously been well thought out. I’ve heard of a few people getting followed by bronzies out here but this far I’ve only ever been ‘harassed ‘ by banjo’s lol keep up the good work mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro