Did I or didn't I catch the 500th trout for the season..

Been a very tough season chasing the trout in the rivers down here, needing 13 trout to reach the 500th trout I headed of to see if I could get it on this trip..

Did I or Didn't I catch it.. watch the video to find out, the clue is in the video...

cheers

Adrian..

Nice video Adrian and glad you weren't too slow in the water considering that gum falling behind you - could have wrong spot at the wrong time.

I had similar at Maslins Beach one day around the Southern end cliff face.   Walking around the cliff face to the exposed ledge and an almighty thunder crash and dust (which I originally thought was waves crashing and water spray), but was part of the cliff face collapsing - I was a bit wary of more falls, but soldiered on lol - but could have also been wrong place place at the wrong time too.

Now your 500th fish - did you reach it or not is the question.

I'm actually not sure as you wrote in the post 13 and mentioned in the video you needed 13.  But at the car you mention you got 12 for the 500th. 

So I don't know lol.  Do you? lol

But some nice trout taken and nice 513g as well.