Then catch 10 more and try again! Maybe ask Coight to help you this time, as he seems to have it down to a fine art. I think the secret is that they need to be 2kg fish though, and ya need at least 11 for a soup!If not, just try sucking it out of the toilet bowl, as they may just need to age a little!

Then catch 10 more and try again! Maybe ask Coight to help you this time, as he seems to have it down to a fine art. I think the secret is that they need to be 2kg fish though, and ya need at least 11 for a soup!If not, just try sucking it out of the toilet bowl, as they may just need to age a little!

Spot on Ranger! Ya definitely need 11 for a decent soup! ;)

my mate had a lovely recipe for fish soup he made it out of snapper heads with a few onions celery carots herbs etc. He boiled it away on the stove for several hours and then strained it to remove the bones. Unfortunately he strained it into the sink and all that was left was the bones. But like I said it was a lovely recipe (a bit chewy) but lovely.Rocket