First trout of the 2019/20 season..

Great video Adrian, never believe there aren't trout in a river or creek, if it's capable of sustaining them then there's every chance they are there😉 gratz on your first for the season.

I watched a show on tv put out by AFN and Bill was fishing creeks around the foothills of Melbourne, he was talking to people in there backyards while fishing, they were quite amused at the fact he was catching trout, not to mention my amazement. 

Thanks peatop, I actually thought there should be a trout or two in this little tannin water as it runs into a large river some 20+ kmds downstream,  the river is one of Tasmania's most recognized trout rivers.. that being the "Mersey River."  most small streams/creeks that flow into a main river will have trout in them,, that's why I always like to try them out where as most fisho's go to the main rivers due to the easy access.. I don't mind doing the hard yards to try out any small stream..

cheers

Adrian