Tannin water wild brown trout..

Here's a short video from a trip a few days ago to a small tannin stream on private property close to home..

It wasn't a long spin session, one that lasted just on an hour.. Still had a good time in the small stream catching a few wild browns..

cheers

Adrian

33 minutes ago, lofty64 said:

Great stuff Adrian , such beautiful water ways , unreal and fish to catch ……..love your work , and your videos are fantastic ,...…..love it cheers 

X2, i wish i could do this type of fishing, but think i would spend more time swimming than fishing lol

Thanks guys, I really do love fishing the smaller streams than the large rivers mainly because they're more scenic & very peaceful areas...

Plus they're not fished as much as the large rivers & I'm lucky enough to have several land owners that have given me the okay to fish them.. 

The trout may be smaller than the trout in the bigger rivers but they're still a challenge to catch as they spook much easier that trout in the large rivers due to them being small & less water in them.. 

peatop as for swimming, don't worry I've taken a few dives in my days of trout fishing rivers & streams..😁 also drowned a few cameras too.

cheers

Adrian

I used to love the camping trips to the vic mountain streams, the tranquility was something, i wasn't much of a fisherman back then although we often caught a feed, it's certainly something i would totally enjoy doing these days but I'm not sure im capable of doing, although im heading that way as soon as i can arrange it so i will give it my best shot, i do get a lot of enjoyment from watching and reading of others posting their trips, it also help with motivation 👍