10lb carp and a Tandanus surprise

Great fishing there LL, had your clutch set perfectly, that second fish just didn't want to come in, but they were all rippers especially the catfish. If you were above the weir, which I think you were, that is quite unusual to get a cattie there. Don't think you will forget that session in a hurry... WELL DONE great to see!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Kuerschie
      Hi all,  
      With uni and working two jobs, fishing time has been very limited but I managed to get out for a quick fish after work today. Took the fly rod down to the Torrens along with a light spin rod and a bag of bread for backup. I drove for a while along the river and just picked a random spot for a look. Well I found a really shallow bit stacked with lots of good sized carp! Perfect fly casting territory. In the 90 minutes I fished, I landed three good carp, two on fly and one on bread. Sizes ranged from 3.62 to 4.85kg. Heaviest fish was taken on bread on the bottom but the ones on fly were way more satisfying.