More fast water wild trout fishing...

Here's a video from another spin session chasing wild trout in the upper reaches of the Meander River, it's all fast water fishing for the experience trout river fisho's..

This was another trip back another off my favorite fast waters, one I haven't fished for quite some time.. I had already fished a stretch of water some three or so kilometres downstream that was full of green algae so decided to make the move to the fast waters again..This video starts from when I entered the fast water, the conditions were good, great flow in the river and the trout were here. They were a little choosy going from one coloured Mepps spinner to another on a regular basis, even used a small unbranded minnow lure for a short time.. Every lure used on this trip caught trout.. The best fish of the day was taken on the smallest spinner a size #00 (1.5gram) Stone Fly Bug spinner, that trout went 1.04 kgs.. cheers

cheers

Adrian