• 4 months later...

Yeah my first experience with BKK was before they had established their reputation - (they were putting them on cheap lures from China) (It was cheaper to buy entire lure from China just to get your hands on the BKK trebles, than it was to buy Owner st-36ers in Australia)

But now everyone knows they're good - they sell them in 9 packs and charge the earth.😉

I like pushing the boundaries of my tackle just to know how hard I can push in the field😉 (None of these are BKK trebles - but using hook like Gama's - in terrain like this - made me start testing all my tackle before getting it wet)

956.jpg

955.jpg

954.jpg

953.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

On 02/10/2020 at 9:13 PM, yellow door 1 said:

Yeah my first experience with BKK was before they had established their reputation - (they were putting them on cheap lures from China) (It was cheaper to buy entire lure from China just to get your hands on the BKK trebles, than it was to buy Owner st-36ers in Australia)

But now everyone knows they're good - they sell them in 9 packs and charge the earth.😉

I like pushing the boundaries of my tackle just to know how hard I can push in the field😉 (None of these are BKK trebles - but using hook like Gama's - in terrain like this - made me start testing all my tackle before getting it wet)

956.jpg

955.jpg

954.jpg

953.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

What's your experience with BKK vs Gamas?

15 hours ago, Snook said:

What's your experience with BKK vs Gamas?

I’ve never replicated the tests he does but I trust his judgement. 

my experience with gama’s is through tt jigheads and they used to straighten without too much effort  but I’ve seen enough bad press and snapped gamas on the internet To avoid them

my experience with bkk is with their small trebles.  I found them to be stronger than the owner st36ers I used to use. I also had Similar feedback from friends who were using them

bit this was before I started testing things with scales and it was all based on feel and how they performed in the field