Meander River trout go for the Bug,,,

Great footage mate.

Wish we had the rivers like you have in Tassie to explore here in SA.

We have a few if you know where to find them but having said that I still like targeting redfin so they are the waters I fish most.

Sometimes it is just great being out in beautiful countryside and fishing.

Love your work mate.

Sent from my SM-J120ZN using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, 

doobie the lower back & hips aren't going all that good at this stage, went in for CT scans & x-rays last Friday, seeing the Doctor tomorrow for the results.. Trout fishing has been closed here for 23 days now and the body hasn't recovered yet.. can't have injections as my Doctor is stuck overseas somewhere...

Tinker, go on Google Earth and check out the small rivers & streams.. Light, Torrens, Sturt, Finness, Myponga (upper reaches), Hindmarsh Rivers & Sixth Creek are just a few I fished back in the day, they all held trout back then, times have changed a lot since then so don't know what they're like now, still you never know what you may find..

cheers

Adrian

3 hours ago, Meppstas said:

Thanks guys, 

doobie the lower back & hips aren't going all that good at this stage, went in for CT scans & x-rays last Friday, seeing the Doctor tomorrow for the results.. Trout fishing has been closed here for 23 days now and the body hasn't recovered yet.. can't have injections as my Doctor is stuck overseas somewhere...

Sorry to hear the back and hip isn't doing the best at the moment Adrian.

Must be too much trout fishing in those rivers taking its toll :(  But I would have hoped, as you would have, after around 3 weeks without any fishing in the rivers that the body may have recovered a little better.

Hope the results tomorrow are all positive and also your Doctor can get back sooner than later.