WHO GOING AWAY AND WERE THIS WEEKEND

Hi all..

Im curious to know where people are going this weekend? If any are that is..

Im not going anyware as I suspect its going to be mad, ignorant people every ware..... and very cold as well.

I was going to do a few days with the missus, filled the bus, packed and ready to go... But we pulled out, don't want stress....

One good thing.. I got diesel @ 1.02 litre.. Filled the bus and 10 x 20 litre drums for future use..

Pitty as the winds/tides/moon look good.... Coming off the land.. Yorks looks good on the Western side...

Ill do my fishing when no one is about... Much better.

Mike

Heading to Victor. The house overlooks the Hindmarsh River mouth so far enough away from the town centre to have some peace.

Was hoping to do some Mullet fishing but my available time has been reduced due to "social" activities ☹️

Might find an opportunity for a quick flick at the Salmon.

I'll head to Chiton Rocks & see if Doobies report is accurate 

Just fishing local - a session planned for each day, wife permitting :P

Whiting have been in good sizes /numbers but given it will be busy on the water, will use this time to explore other spots, so not to give away where I normally go. Also hoping that the water has cleared, as we have no squid in the freezer!

Very excited

Yep.. As I thought.. Smart people stay away....  Will be a mad weekend.... 

If the weather holds.. I might go to Yorks Tuesday for a few days.. Crowds should of gone by then.. Wind/weather looks good for the bottom to try for this years first winter salmon... and the mullet should be there.. And GKW off the beaches at night in coming tide as its a full moon..

Its coming off the land.. The west coast looks good, I couldn't be bothered driving there just for a few days.. Ill do that later..

Mike

3 hours ago, Softy said:

Wasn't to bad heading to the mid North apart from one turkey doing 80kmh causing a 20 car line up behind him for like 30km

There's always one, but thought your Patrol could this.   Obviously it couldn't do everything ;) 

Traffic Jam GIF by memecandy

Look forward to seeing all the photos - good luck, especially for a Cod :D 

17 hours ago, Meppstas said:

I just saw some footage on 7news Adelaide, traffic near bumper to bumper through Port Wakefield....

Looks like every man & his dog are heading to Yorkes... 

cheers

Adrian

I was on Pt Wakefield rd yesterday arvo... Bloody mad.. Im glad I decided to stay away.... One good thing.. Plenty of burley going in the water this weekend... Might head down that way Tuesday for the week..

I hit up Southport beach yesterday with a mate for 1 ST in about 4 hours 🤣 it was busy but not too packed. I only saw a few ST's caught down there.

On the walk back a die hard fisho said they emptied Mt Bold reservoir which could have been the cause of the slow day. I just checked on that and it seems that they drained it a month ago.