Win a Arno Bay Fishing Adventures Charter..AFL footy tipping comp

Howdy CrewHaving a chat with Aaron about running another comp with a chanceto win a "Twilight Fishing Charter" with Arno Bay Fishing Adventures.How does running an online footy tipping comp. sound?would we have any takers? I'm prepared to chuck up 2 spots again.maybe try to get another couple sponsors to chuck in a prize or 2.Whatever happens don't let Brooksey go back to back :icon_lol:if we get enough interest we'll get the ball rollingcheersBigAshps. results of last comp winnersPosted Image

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe footy tipping is always well received in the workplace, in pubs, in social clubs and on websites.Myself, being one of the only two people on the face of this planet who know absolutely nothing about football, will eloquently bow out of this one, rather than make myself look even more foolish than I already am, and I will purchase my two tickets aboard ABFA instead!

ranger, ya dill !!! the best way to win footy tipping comps is to know nothing about footy.

Ranger if it makes you feel better I know SFA about footy, and dont intend on learning.. it cant be that hard to guess which teams will win/lose.

In that case, count me in! I'll just pick either all the home games, or all the away games in every round, and we'll see how well my system does at the end, in comparison to those who can name every player and every match statistic going back to the last century! ;DAhhh, I can feel those Snappers tugging on my line already! :fishing:

I hate tipping comps!!!, this won will make me try harder, put me in, we dont have to tip that port adelaide mob do we?

tip against them all year & you'll come out in front i reckon???if you have any mates that you think may be intersted get them onto strike & hook as a member aswell, the more we get the better, comp is for members only & looks like we have enough no's to make it a goer.cheersBigAsh

lol il stay out of this because if i win again i probs cant get up to arno anyway and i need you boys to see how good arno is! :fishing:

Out of left field ::), if ya do win Brooksey and cant take the prize. You may want to consider daonating it back to the site to auction / raffle with the funds going to the trailer fund. :-\I'm sure Ash wouldnt mind that either. Anyway, regardless of all that get in and be a part of it anyway. As Ash has alreday mentioned the more the merrier! :icon_cool:
  • 3 weeks later...