Win a Arno Bay Fishing Adventures Charter..AFL footy tipping comp

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for giving us "losers" another chance to be a "Winner" BigAsh :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: If anyone hasn't checked their email, BigAsh is giving us losers a chance of winning a charter trip :woohoo: :woohoo: Pick the premier and the margin and you could be catching what these two previous winners did.Posted Imagecoonta, I reckon you are still in with a chance.the saints by 119 points should get you over the line :laugh::laugh:

Mr_Willy wrote:

Looks like I'm going fishing....

with panther prowler .............congratulations fellas :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Big thanks to BigAsh for his charter prizes..should be a ripper of a report when the 2 get out.can't recollect a big snapper yet from you Mr_Willy ???Have seen Big Mully, Big Cod & Big Callop by you. Big Snapper should be coming your way soon :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
bigash wrote:

Well done to Mr Willy & Ospray AKA Panther Prowleri'll be in touch.no one got the margin right & i think the cloesestwas actually ME, cats by 13 was my tip.what were you guys thinking tipping the saints :P mmmn 10kg snapper, see how we gocheersBigAsh

yes congratulations willy & PP.Yobbette got the margion spot on in the tips but whether she did the email to ash.......well I guess we'll see. Me, I tipped the Cats by 13 also in the tips, and 14 to Ash on account of him already tipping 13, now if only I had gone the other way :( Again congratulations to the winners & to BIGASH for making the comp possible B)
pescados wrote:

bigash wrote:

what were you guys thinking tipping the saints :P cheersBigAsh

Well if 6 of the 14 points kicked by Saint's had been goals Cat supporters would have been crying :( As per usuall if and buts but could have gone either way :)
i knew i'd get a bite or 2.yes i agree, saints had their chances but they need to learn to pace themselves.more of a fight than port power thats for sure :woohoo:cheersBigAsh
  • 1 month later...