Rex Hunt Reel?

G"day guys,now this isnt an advertisement or anything just saw this on ebay,the seller says hes Rex Hunt and this is one of his own personally used reels,what do you think?Legit?Cheers 8)http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Shimano-Calcutta-700-Casting-Reel_W0QQitemZ290297378732QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_15?hash=item290297378732&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A1%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

This guy selling them was contacted and did explain he has got genuine rex hunt reels.These were the reels supplied to rex for his show and all were numbered with his name on them.apparently he has hundreds of them and all minimal use.not that I would be interested or trying to promote sales but it’s the real deal.

This guy selling them was contacted and did explain he has got genuine rex hunt reels.These were the reels supplied to rex for his show and all were numbered with his name on them.apparently he has hundreds of them and all minimal use.not that I would be interested or trying to promote sales but it’s the real deal.

Or maybe he acquired then via an open tackle box, who knows sounds suss.

After the REX HUNT TUNA OIL fiasco, I would think long and hard before I bought anything with that name on it. Rex Hunt Tuna Oil contained only 10% tuna oil and was cut with 90% vegetable oil. It was also selling for almost twice the price of pure tuna oil just because it was endorsed by Rex Hunt.RogerG