Went to a club dam on friday and after 3 hours of only getting Reddieshooked up to this beauty of a Callop :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin:Posted ImageHope photo shows ::) Iam new to posting photo's!!! ;)Fish weighed in at 4.9kg , 64cm length.Caught on a metal spoon lure. :o :oDon't think i will beat this one for a long time :icon_e_biggrin:

Absolute "CRACKER" of a fish young Scorp :P:o:P:o:P :fishing:Why so modest?? wasn't so long ago that you took a 61cm Golden Perch from one of the Club's Northern Dams :o:o:P :PALL HAIL, THE CALLOP KING, undeniably, untouchable, enthroned ;)Nearly had a heart attack when I read the first lines of the text message you sent: 4.9kg, 64cm..........! PHEW :icon_e_biggrin: ;)Cheers, Tony.

Thanks TonyB, I just wish that fish could have had a few stripes down its side :icon_e_surprised: :stir: :stir:Then your heart would have missed a beat or two :icon_lol: :icon_lol:4.9kg Reddy........I'D like to see that ::) :icon_lol:Luke-Westlakes....Sure was a fatty,probably female and full of eggs, which is why it was released unharmed to fight another day as per club rules.Lets the big breeders do their stuff :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin:I'd rather take a picture, than feed on a corpse!!! ;) ;D

Thanks for all your comments guys. :)The spoons i use come from the U S. Very hard to locate them in Adelaide these days as there is very little demand for them here. ::)If you travel interstate you should be able to pick up a few in tackle shops near Trout fishing areas. ;)Previous PB was 61cm.Unknown weight.It may take awhile to beat this fish but you never know.... :fishing:If you want a good chance to catch callop of this size close to Adelaide, i can only suggest you join SAFWAA. (see club forum) ;D ;DOnly joined last year and having a absolute ball of a time on the club dams. Great scenery,even greater fishing. ;D ;D ;D