Chair not level - problem solved

I fish on a lot of sloping banks - But I also travel light on a push bike, so I cant have a big bulky chair with adjustable legs
This makes it difficult to get my chair level - so I made a little “post hole digger” out of steel pipe. It fits in the same bag as the chair. And is more than capable of digging into the softish banks I fish.

5BF86A56-11DE-4F3E-A55A-42632F70B1CD.jpeg

2AABC74A-E1BC-4920-B791-656BF8249142.jpeg

1F8B8AC8-5A7E-4708-8E61-6EDA301777D5.jpeg

467E4DDF-EE07-47EB-AE15-B1C1F1A24CA0.jpeg

0C41411B-6165-4DC2-9CF6-F973FEF595D1.jpeg

1 hour ago, doobie said:

I'm sure you go to sleep every single night thinking of a 'How can I can fix that or improve that'.

Never a dull moment in your head ;) 

Its not just while I'm trying to get to sleep either - the pinnacle is the on the spot hack😉.

Mozzies arent usually a problem where I fish but I Fished a new spot the other day and the buggers found me - A quick scan of the bank and I had the answer to my prayers - a tin can and some tea tree bark - and bang - see ya later Mozzies

A8E9533F-8AE5-4F78-A637-E8AE47EE602C.jpeg

20 hours ago, yellow door 1 said:

Its not just while I'm trying to get to sleep either - the pinnacle is the on the spot hack😉.

Mozzies arent usually a problem where I fish but I Fished a new spot the other day and the buggers found me - A quick scan of the bank and I had the answer to my prayers - a tin can and some tea tree bark - and bang - see ya later Mozzies

If it works then a good solution - me, I take spray as I never see an empty can lying around or any tea tree bark :D