AFL Strike Hook Tipping 2022

The 2022 AFL season will start on Wednesday March 16th.

If you would like to join the Strike Hook Footy tipping for 2022, you will to either join up (free) or sign in.

There are no prizes - just bragging rights :) 

This link will take you to the SH / ESPN footy tipping site (https://www.footytips.com.au/competitions/?competitionId=140688&ff=ladders) .... click on "TIP NOW" (in red) which will require you to Sign In or Join Up (hopefully all works)

Good Luck 

28 minutes ago, Meppstas said:

I'm not sure but maybe it may keep the members names on it from previous seasons doobie..

cheers

Adrian

Yes hopefully Adrian.

Have had Bjorn look at it and he also agrees it does look different - at this stage anyway.

Tips can still be made, but whether it 'attaches' to SH members, we will have to wait and see.

1 hour ago, ChuckTseeker said:

i have never had to sign in again been playing it for years! And yes i am playing the main game, that also plays the SH game too. Every year i just hit my saved link and it takes me to the tipping page fill out my tips done! After the week go to SH Comp and my score is in there!...

It will probably all work out in the end.

But if it doesn't, but it works for you, then you are the 2022 SH footy tipper winner - congratulations in advance :lol: 

3 hours ago, ChuckTseeker said:

i have never had to sign in again been playing it for years! And yes i am playing the main game, that also plays the SH game too. Every year i just hit my saved link and it takes me to the tipping page fill out my tips done! After the week go to SH Comp and my score is in there!...

Same for me as well as other comps.