Fishing shows on TV

Guest matty_G

Guest AC Hardfronts

ya wanna watch the show Tuna Wranglers....based out of port lincoln, now that is a good show..Seen an episode the other day were they had a bronzie around 6ft in there tuna pen.. so they removed it.. by hand.

There is a show "River to sea" I think it is called Matty, that isn't bad either.Quite often they have marathons on, Sunday mornings there is usually 2 hours worth on lifestyle.Fishin' Trip is good, the bloke that hosts it is annoying as hell tho. "STOP THE BUS!!!" :icon_lol: ::)

The one reported last week on C31 I hook & You Cook was not on last night so not sure if a once off only.However 7 pm C 31 last night (Sat) had "You Fish .TV ", 3 guys in a bream boat fished bridge pylons and structures in the Yarra for bream and jewies.Caught one bream about 27cm ( legal in Vic I believe) but it did Not look very appetising :), had a bust off with a suspected jewie but than later hooked another one which was landed after some careful fishing.When it was landed it was guessed at about 22 pound and probably about0.9 of a metre long, it took a while to get it into the net.Lure used was a metal lure, goldie color about 50 mm long witrh 2 sets of trebles.

did anyone else see big fish today at 2.30 on chanell 1 wat a load of shit if that clown can make a fishing show then im putting my hand up.it seems is all you need is money to travel around getting on charters and your in :thumb: and the way they treat the fish they catch tuna and mui mui left on the deck to die in the sun (i dont know how to spell mui mui so i guest )but the treatment remains the same :censored: n losers .hissy. .hissy.

did anyone else see big fish today at 2.30 on chanell 1 wat a load of shit if that clown can make a fishing show then im putting my hand up.it seems is all you need is money to travel around getting on charters and your in :thumb: and the way they treat the fish they catch tuna and mui mui left on the deck to die in the sun (i dont know how to spell mui mui so i guest )but the treatment remains the same :censored: n losers .hissy. .hissy.

I watch him also and actually turned it over, he is a :censored: presenter! that show wont last long thankgod.
  • 4 months later...

What is peoples favourite fishin show/s? I reckon ifish is probably one of the better ones although I did like it beter when Lee Rayner was still on, wonder if he left cos of the crap Paul Worstling constantly laid on him? Saw a good episode of Fishin Trip last night. Jason Kennedy wasnt on :laugh: It had Adam Royter, Mark Phillips and Michael Guest.Fishing WA I think went down hill after Jacko got on. Used to really enjoy it beforeHooked with Dave Buttfield aint to bad either.

Absolutely can't stand anyone who plays the BUTTFIELD hahahaa not a fan at all.

Definitely not the best presenter around but the fishing seems to be a bit more varied from the episodes I've seen anyway.Who was the guy that used to be on Fishing WA. He was a bit of a clown but still informative. Good for a laugh while enjoyng some good fishing action.
  • 1 month later...