Lost Lures - how many do you lose ? ? ?

So how many lures do you lose??1) 1 every outing2) More than 1 most outings3) 1 every 5 outings4) 1 a year5) Non cause to scared to cast near snags lol6) Too many and have gone bankruptSo which is it fellas ;DJust lost my favourite lure tonight and iam Pi$$ed :icon_evil:!!!

Ya have weeks on end where ya don't lose a lure.... then ya have a 2 or 3 day period where you lose a few...... i lost $60 worth a few weeks ago :'( ;D but found one so make that $40... ;)Just depends where ya fish..... fish are near structure, which = lots of $$$ ;DSambo

Not to many these days, the sling shot usually gets em out with out even going for the tackle back.Can go months with out losing one then lose a heap in one day,Last big loss was four Jackalls TN's at swanreach road trip weekend, that really hurt :'(Use to always find a lure on the river straight after i lost one, no word of a lie and usually within the next 200 metres.I like to think of it like they are sacrifices to the river gods,

I prob lose 1 every 5 lure trips these days lost plenty when i startedi stick to floating lures now and tend to lose lessmy first H/B trip had a $20 HB cast it out wound it straight to the bottom and lost him{ in have learnt now}took my brother and son fishing and lost 6 salmon lures in a sesh but it wasnt me who lost them

up the river ive used the lure retriever the weight with the chains on itonly used it twice but got two stump jumpers back so it paid for itself already just attach it to some stong rope or cord slip it on your line let it slide down to your lure give it a couple of swift jerks and hey presto works for me any how cheers rod

How many lures have I lost ,HA HA BLOODY HA,Ive only ever lost too? yeah too Bloody many. :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :'( :'( :'( :'( .hissy. .hissy. But the price of the Tackleback lure retriever was the best money ever spent :) :)Buy one in every size,(I think they only come in 2 sizes) they are brilliant when lureing from the riverbank . I tie mine to builders string line ;DCheers peelipeeli 14

I normally lose 1 or 2 a trip i reckon. Once I lose a couple my casts generally get a bit more "safe" and into more open water. One exception is at the South Para Dam. I always seem to find some lures while fishing up there and always come home with more than when I get there. Sometimes they need new trebles but that still makes a cheap lure.

Yeah good days and bad days, when your in a comp you just gotta make the sacrifice sometimes and bust it off. I used to spew when one got snagged up, i kept mask and finz on the boat and go and get it.Average weekend prolly one.. comp day mabee 5?? and obviously plastics dont count.

just spent 2 days fishing snags in the river and not one lost lure mainly because a trip to my local tackle store and picked up a telescopic lure retreaver wat a weapon this thing is saved me four lures the first day and pos twise that today best $40 ever spent ;D oh yea only one callop for the two days but im sure there will be a post started soon to stuffed to start one at the moment ...

Gidday carpsI have never heard of a telescopic lure retriever :-[ would you be able to post a photo here for all to see ? I've seen lots of chain types and i use a Tackleback on a cord ,also seen Strikeback lure retriever (topender and Billabong )which comes in seperate screw together sections.nd goes out te 9metres,as i fish from a canoe a telescopic device could be very usefull.Cheers peelipeeli 14