Needs to confess??!!

This topic is for us to show off the latest lure we bought, hook, reel, rod? Ive seen it done in other forums and it worked really well, and was very interesting in seeing all the stuff people bought off ebay. Just somthing to show off our latest purchases... Well I'll break the ice.Its a T.D Double Clutch Lure that I bought espec. for the onk. I saw it and thought it swims to deep but saw some pics of onk mullies with it hanging out of mouth.Posted ImagePosted ImageJust somthing to show off our latest purchases...

i to will confess {SMILIES_PATH}/rolleyes.gif im a compulsive squid jig buyer more so when there on special like 3 for $10 ,,,i seem to go through them fairly regular over the seasons specially when the cuttlys are on ,,, {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif Posted Image cheers freddyboy

i dont really like giving away lures or fishing spots but cant help myself from talking about the yozuris. i won the SAKFC (south australian fishing kyak classic) with the help of these little guys aswell as other lures wich only mullyman knows off. the pins minnow and mag minnow are dynamite on mullys and bream. yozuris all the way!!!!!

Yo zuti make some awesome lures the pins and L minnows being my favorites..I use their lures quite a lot and own near on every lure they have had out...The poddy minnow would have to be the best Mulloway catcher around pity there discontinued and very hard to track down nowdays,,lucky I still have a supplier O/S but even he is starting to run low on stock.

I have Poddy Minnows in my stock, even have them still in packets.I have been catching Mullies on them for many years, 5.95 each when they came out.Its basically all I"ve pretty much ever used.But....the other lure for casting that runs a close second is a cheap one called a Silver Hunter, which can be bought in some tackle stores.There are more fancy lures around than this particular lure but it has the runs on the board for me and it casts better than pretty much all the others around as well.Cheers {SMILIES_PATH}/cool.gifOne of my Poddys, they only come out the pack unless I lose onePosted Image

Yes Mully that is correct, the silver hunter to be honest a cheap type of lure, but the reason I like it was I saw my brother get an 80 cms fish first cast on one, and since have pulled a few on it.Those lures you have look nice, I think the secret is in the banana shape {SMILIES_PATH}/cool.gifCheers {SMILIES_PATH}/cool.gif

• 1 month later...