Anyone used these

All the Pro Lures are fantastic. I have used them and done pretty well on bream with a slow roll. Throw in a pause here and there on the retrieve as well. I favour the prawn coloured ones but black is also a great colour.

D06DE6DD-40BA-4E7D-A505-6FDFB47368DF.jpeg

They do make three versions of that lure; an Extra Shallow, Shallow and Deep. The deep diver works very well during wintertime on deeper structure like poles and rockwalls etc.

39E3CA4F-C20E-42C4-B927-0D90A8A1C70E.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Kuerschie said:

All the Pro Lures are fantastic. I have used them and done pretty well on bream with a slow roll. Throw in a pause here and there on the retrieve as well. I favour the prawn coloured ones but black is also a great colour.

They do make three versions of that lure; an Extra Shallow, Shallow and Deep. The deep diver works very well during wintertime on deeper structure like poles and rockwalls etc.

Thanks for that great info I wanted shallow to avoid weed ect . Black lures do work great

not sure about combat colour but I liked the look of it does look strange in real life 

18 minutes ago, Mickyj said:

Thanks for that great info I wanted shallow to avoid weed ect . Black lures do work great

not sure about combat colour but I liked the look of it does look strange in real life 

Weed on beaches or sand flats at the lake or the local . 

12 hours ago, Kuerschie said:

Silly question are the hooks barbless they come out very easy when landed 

2 hours ago, Kuerschie said:

The trebles are Decoy Y-S25s which are fine wire, but not barbless. They penetrate really well and I haven’t had any issues with them falling out of fish.

Thanks they aren’t to hard to get out of tiny STs with pliers .