Autumn on the Mersey...

7 minutes ago, Mickyj said:

Looks fantastic and cold your a way better fisher than me :) 

I'm a lot older too Micky that's probably why & been trout fishing for 57 years too so that helps. I used to fish (salt & fresh water) on a regular basis back when I lived in Sth Aust as well, was a member of the Henley & Grange Angling Club for several years back in the late 70's. One of my good mates back then was a top fisherman by the name of Robert Kelly, he was a top angler of both salt & freshwater fishing fishing and won many titles in Sth Aust, sadly Robert (RIP) passed away many years ago.  The Mersey Rivers is a nice scenic river to fish any time throughout the trout season that's for sure.

cheers

Adrian

35 minutes ago, Meppstas said:

I'm a lot older too Micky that's probably why & been trout fishing for 57 years too so that helps. I used to fish (salt & fresh water) on a regular basis back when I lived in Sth Aust as well, was a member of the Henley & Grange Angling Club for several years back in the late 70's. One of my good mates back then was a top fisherman by the name of Robert Kelly, he was a top angler of both salt & freshwater fishing fishing and won many titles in Sth Aust, sadly Robert (RIP) passed away many years ago.  The Mersey Rivers is a nice scenic river to fish any time throughout the trout season that's for sure.

cheers

Adrian

I’m getting their Adrian free public transport for me now . I’m trying to do what I do to relieve stress lol then I go lure fishing :) . Do love my lure fishing concentrating on shallows at present . I’ll get there in the end thanks Adrian