Fishing around Glenelg?

you can get whiting off the beach the odd jewy off the rocks at the west beach boat ramp, there's stingrays of the beach as well if you like catching them, possibly a bronzie.or if you duck over into the pat you can catch bream and they eat anything, i feed them off my moored boat all the time, they love corn chips and smoked salmon :)

At the moment theres Tommies off the jetty as well as the odd squid.I have caught a few whiting not far from the jetty in my Kayak, so a big cast straight off the end with cockle or squid will see you in with a chance for king george whiting.Snook are a bit hit and miss, but can be caught off the jetty at night.And in the shallows, the mullet will bite on small pieces of mince.

you can get whiting off the beach the odd jewy off the rocks at the west beach boat ramp, there's stingrays of the beach as well if you like catching them, possibly a bronzie.or if you duck over into the pat you can catch bream and they eat anything, i feed them off my moored boat all the time, they love corn chips and smoked salmon :)

Is that off Glenelg Beach you get whiting mate?

Yep yellowfin whiting... they love tubeworms and beachworms off the metro coast. More of a summer time fish but ya still get the odd one in winter. Around Adelaide, if ya want some bream head to the Port River or West Lakes, or the the Patlowonga which is in Glenelg, wouldnt eat bream from there though... For fresh, the Torrens River holds MONSTER carp and some good catfish, with the odd trout and redfin washed over from the hills. Mouth of the Torrens is good for bream and mulloway. Fish the surf by the mouth after heavy rain and anything is possible!To make things more simple just bring a flickstick and fish the estuaries for bream, salmon trout and the odd mulloway, or catch a train north and fish the outer harbour breakwater, where main catches are bream, snook and salmon.

:o wonder how the goat got there? Hmmm maybe new flavours for the GULP! range! 'spicy dog', 'curried cat' and 'green goat' and etc... :D Seriously when I was a young lad about 7 or younger, we drove past and I saw a dead animal there that was pretty big! it was floating, and was the size of a cow!

the Patlowonga which is in Glenelg, wouldnt eat bream from there though.

Nope.. definitely not.... over the years I've seen dead dogs, cat's and a goat float past my boat moored in there :icon_e_surprised:
Did you see the goat say between september to november last year?