Something funny from a Bass comp

While reading some results from a Bass comp I found this quite funny in the write up, :icon_lol:

The local boys fared well filling the top 5, in third, Rob used the early start to his advantage scoring fish on surface, but dropped his first three fish, on inspection Rob realized that the trebles have a better hook up rate if you remove the protective tubing (more surprisingly his willingness to share this pearl of wisdom with the crowd at the weigh in).

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:I'm sure we've had days like that :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:Some of those protective plastic covers are a bugger to get off to! ::)Nice one L.L.Thanks for sharing that. The pressures of competitions does things like that, even to the top anglers. Bit like leaving your bungs out of the boat, when launching. :o :o :censored: :icon_lol:

Funny sorta thing I've been guilty of too. One night when fishing on the river with an impending emergency I just couldn't get the dolphin torch to work after loading a new battery .hissy.......until I took the thing apart and removed the plastic caps from the battery contacts :laugh:! It worked much better then. Gotta laugh.

While reading some results from a Bass comp I found this quite funny in the write up, :icon_lol:

The local boys fared well filling the top 5, in third, Rob used the early start to his advantage scoring fish on surface, but dropped his first three fish, on inspection Rob realized that the trebles have a better hook up rate if you remove the protective tubing (more surprisingly his willingness to share this pearl of wisdom with the crowd at the weigh in).

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:I'm sure we've had days like that :icon_lol:
LOL :icon_lol: Ohh Dear .hissy. :icon_lol: