Yabby Pizzas or seafood

Posted ImageThis many of course isn't going to get you alot of meat..I caught a heap of them, and fresh they are so yummy :D... You can make your own base which is....2 cups of plain flour1/8 g sachet of dry yeastteaspoon castor sugar 1/2 teaspoon salt2 table spoons olive oil3/4 cup of warm water..Tub of pizza sauce, you can get mixed ones with garlic, their nice..Then put ya favourite seafood on it, chopped onion, mozzarella cheese..You can add squid, bit of seafood extender, mushroom, anything your taste budds like.. ;D ;D

gidday SandyWhitingThose yabs look like there from Tasmania mate/ms ?they all look related to each other,Dont you think it would be nice if you told us (read ME) where they are from? :-X :-X :D :D ;) Forget the pizza and just garlic,ginger chilli and Butter in the pan & enjoy cheers peelipeeli 14

Now ya really talking with that garlic ginger Chilli and Butter.... ;)Does the "Pink" writing make it better ;)Posted Image

Gee you must be in the know Sandy Whitingwhere did you get my photo from ? another secret spot :icon_lol: :icon_lol: cheers peelihomerpeeli 14 PS The " pink " writing did not help on this forum i can tell you that :icon_e_biggrin: .But your avatar looked like a certain member (read RANGER)may have been incognitto

your avatar looked like a certain member (read RANGER)may have been incognitto

:icon_eek:Sure, pick on my masculinity will ya! I'll have you know, when I wanna be a woman I do it openly! :icon_evil:Posted ImageIn fact, forget I said that! Can a moderator please remove that last comment......PLEASE! Like quickly! :icon_e_geek:

your avatar looked like a certain member (read RANGER)may have been incognitto

:icon_eek:Sure, pick on my masculinity will ya! I'll have you know, when I wanna be a woman I do it openly! :icon_evil:Posted ImageIn fact, forget I said that! Can a moderator please remove that last comment......PLEASE! Like quickly! :icon_e_geek:
Ohhh Dear LOL :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Gee you must be in the know Sandy Whitingwhere did you get my photo from ? another secret spot :icon_lol: :icon_lol: cheers peelihomerpeeli 14 PS The " pink " writing did not help on this forum i can tell you that :icon_e_biggrin: .But your avatar looked like a certain member (read RANGER)may have been incognitto

So Cut the pink Writing then... .hissy. :D :D ;)