Anglers choice fish smoker saw dust

I was recently gifted some sawdust that Anglers Choice have just started selling. Seasoned Wine Barrel Oak Saw DustI believe it's a local product and bagged in store.I had my first try tonight with some freshly caught ST's and was very impressed.Great depth, colours, beautiful taste and smell and best of all is it's only $5.50 for a 500gm bag !!I pulled out some of my other smoking sawdusts and quickly realised that I had been paying sometimes in excess of $10 for under half the amount.If anyone is thinking of giving it a go.. you won't be dissapointed by this product and price !!

Yep! it's the best flavoured fish I've ever eaten smoked with that sawdust. It'll be very popular when the word gets out. I've been smoking snapper with the stuff and I took some fillets and snapper wings to work. Now each week I get asked by individuals when I'm bringing some more into work. Everyone loves the flavour :woohoo: