Biggest snapper

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd never caught a snapper until this weekend. Went out with my uncle and caught 3. My first ever snapper went a whopping 100cm - could not believe it. Going to be hard to wipe the smile off my face f

finally broke the 30lb and mtr mark this year at the stanvac barges (a while ago) we ended up with 6 fish over a mtr that day...

May not be my biggest red but it was certainly my biggest on light tackle, not bad for a Wednesday night after works effort.went 9450mm and a bit over 9.2kgCaught onRod: daiwa sol 2-4kg Reel: quantum

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'd never caught a snapper until this weekend. Went out with my uncle and caught 3. My first ever snapper went a whopping 100cm - could not believe it. Going to be hard to wipe the smile off my face for a while. Now that i know how to catch snapper now, I need to learn how to put pics up on here next! Have no idea how much it weighed in at unfortunately. Its just good to post on the brag board instead of reading everyone elses stories for a change!

hahaha' date=' 100cm first fish!!! will take some effort to PB that one!!! :cheer:[/quote']Your not wrong Ale, thats like Bjorn catching like a 94 or 96cm first fish!These sorts of first captures are insane in the membrane. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: It takes the average angler many many years to get one that big.As a few strike hookers know me and Boyo both cracked Metre fish this year in December.Here is my 12.3KG 100cm PB Metro fish. I finally feel that this one is worthy of the brag board as it took me donkeys years to crack the 10KG bracket.26.9lbSARed.jpg
hahaha' date=' 100cm first fish!!! will take some effort to PB that one!!! :cheer:[/quote']Your not wrong Ale' date=' thats like Bjorn catching like a 94 or 96cm first fish!These sorts of first captures are insane in the membrane. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: It takes the average angler many many years to get one that big.As a few strike hookers know me and Boyo both cracked Metre fish this year in December.Here is my 12.3KG 100cm PB Metro fish. I finally feel that this one is worthy of the brag board as it took me donkeys years to crack the 10KG bracket.[attachment=9419']26.9lbSARed.jpg[/attachment]
Very nice fish, beautiful deep colouring.
  • 3 weeks later...
May not be my biggest red but it was certainly my biggest on light tackle' date=' not bad for a Wednesday night after works effort.went 9450mm and a bit over 9.2kgCaught onRod: daiwa sol 2-4kg Reel: quantum catalyst 2500Braid: 10lb sufix fuse[/quote']9450mm far out bigger than a blue whale. and on a sol. lol. 945mm you mean?
  • 2 months later...
May not be my biggest red but it was certainly my biggest on light tackle' date=' not bad for a Wednesday night after works effort.went 9450mm and a bit over 9.2kgCaught onRod: daiwa sol 2-4kg Reel: quantum catalyst 2500Braid: 10lb sufix fuse[/quote']9450mm far out bigger than a blue whale. and on a sol. lol. 945mm you mean?
Yes Srick may have chucked an extra 0 by accident not sure the little Sol would take a 9450mm red :/