The stupid girl at the Newsagent in Angaston sent issue 7 Back after 2 days "Bitch" as yet have'nt got one. I'll try Mannum tomorrow ,if not Looks like a drive straight onto Murray Bridge. I will get one some where even if it means I have to stop at every Newsagent between here to Adel. :cheer: Watersnake

watersnake wrote:

The stupid girl at the Newsagent in Angaston sent issue 7 Back after 2 days "Bitch" as yet have'nt got one. I'll try Mannum tomorrow ,if not Looks like a drive straight onto Murray Bridge. I will get one some where even if it means I have to stop at every Newsagent between here to Adel. :cheer: Watersnake

I drove around to 6 different places last Tuesday night looking for someone who stocked it. Didn't get lucky so I had wait till thursday night and popped into Anglers Choice to grab my copy. It's amazing how many place stock every other mag including Vic fishing mags but not our own !! :angry:
watersnake wrote:

Ian at Spot-on in Nuri. in the Barossa Valley would have as well but it getting there in working hour is the Poblem .yea snady there are Great stuf in this Mths SA Angler The SP.Great info . so to was Mulies and the Bream. Finish It already. :cheer: watersnake

Yer the SP info was great..Im eager to learn more..