• 2 weeks later...

I thought the magazine was great. I would like to congratulate our good friend Falcon (Christian Faulkner) for his article. I didn't know he could ever write such a good and humorous piece. This magazine really [i:30tep0l2]lured[/i:30tep0l2] me in by using articles from anyone and everyone. It really showed me that you don't have to be a professional fisherman/woman or journalist to be sharing your story. Can't wait to see what's in the next issue

• 4 weeks later...

Purchased a copy of Wildcoast about a week ago, and must admit that I was most impressed with the layout and content Shane! {SMILIES_PATH}/cool.gif Enjoyed the articles and the regional reports. Looks like the magazine has extensive sponsorship support from inside the industry, which is great. The consensus coming from the 2 main tackle stores that I frequent is that the general feedback from the general public about the magazine is extremely positive and that you are definitely heading in the right direction. Just some feedback for ya. {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gifCheers,Goat Herder

I grabbed a copy yesterday to check it out, but so far I've only gotten around to looking at the pictures and reading Brian Bochows freshwater article! I'll have a good read soon though...........PROMISE!Good luck with the publication Shane! If I could work out how to use a camera, I'd submit an article or two myself! Do you accept pictures of thumbs, feet and the sky? {SMILIES_PATH}/sad.gif

I bought this mag a few weeks ago and it was a good read on my drag shift {SMILIES_PATH}/smiley.gifAfter reading a few other mags, the thing I noticed was that alot of other mags have the same stories and reviews, I swear I read the same review of the 350 yam motor at least 4 times. It was good to see some original content and not so much 'they pay us good money to say this is good, so go buy it' stuff.Some more metro stories wouldn't have gone astray, but I suppose there is only so much metro stuff to cover.All in all a great mag, and definitely better than the other 4 mags on the shelf at work {SMILIES_PATH}/smiley.gif

Thanks guys, very encouraging words. Yeah we will be fine tuning things for a few issues. Without talking things up, issue 2 of WC magazine which we are putting together at the moment, will leave no. 1 for dead as far as content goes -- both in terms of variety and ideas. Pics and articles are most welcome Ranger, we can work around the fingers and toes! {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif

• 2 weeks later...