Smoked Snapper Fillets

Friday night just gone , had a BBQ round mine with my brother and Sis In-law, thy bro bought over some Snapper Fillets from last fishing trip in the boat, 2 racks of it, heh heh, So put the smoker on in afternoon and by evening, BLIDDY beautiful.Turned out divine.My turn to catch next, we have a bet on.. :silly: Washed down with the best beer of course. :PPosted Image
  • 1 month later...
:laugh::laugh: All gone now Im afraid :woohoo: But after Nev dropped off that snapper ill be doing another batch, :P Ohh and tonight Im doing beer battered prawns with a dipping sauce,2 table spoons of Honey, 2 table spoons of soy sauce, and 2 tablespoons of brown vinegar..Boil it up till its boiling, then simmer, but do it too taste as some like it sweeter and some like it with a bit of bite..
SandyWhiting wrote:

Ohh and tonight Im doing beer battered prawns with a dipping sauce,2 table spoons of Honey, 2 table spoons of soy sauce, and 2 tablespoons of brown vinegar..Boil it up till its boiling, then simmer, but do it too taste as some like it sweeter and some like it with a bit of bite..

By the looks of it, you have upset some of the natives SandyW ;):)