I got 2 packets, you 2 lures per pack. They are semi soft lure and are very flexible. Unlike the metal vibes where you don't need much of a lift of the rod tip to get action you have to put a bit more of an effort in to get them to vibe, not much but just a little bit more ;) . Natural coulors is what I like :) .

apparently the golden perch go beserk for them

I'd like to put that to the test next month rang when I head up the river for some callop ;) :woohoo:

Mango ripple will be fine the only reason i grabbed the natural ones was that i was fishing on a sunny day in clear water and the vibe is what gives them the attraction anyway.They work well on the trout and reddies as well.The SFS has them for 11.95 and BCF for 12.95 on special :blink: cheers brenton

Id primarily expect to be catching trout, redfin and bream on these babies, with plenty of other bycatch [salmon trout, mullies, whiting etc] depending on where your fishing...The lures in FWF being reccomended for callop were Jackall Mask 60s and 70s. I would suggest these are probably a bit small for callop [in terms of the fishes well being, small lures going deep] at only 40mm.

davidm#2 wrote:

wat sort of fish do you expect to catch (never heard of them)

Bream & Callop, Redfin & Bass ;)

I have only been in BCF once... never again !! Huge range at ridiculously extravegant prices... Why??? you would think with that sort of buying power they would be cheaper.

Same here Jag, a waste of time :angry: . Try one of our sponsor stores I bet they would have them. Go see Waterboy at Anglers Choice (When he's back from leave :P ) or Finatic at Salisbury Tackle World ;) Remember to always support those who support our site ;)

I bought a pack of these the other week, and tried them out in the port, I did not like the action or the way they swam at all, only had a few casts and took it off. I was using it in fairly deep water almost vertically jigging across the bottom, so I may give it a shot in another scenario and see how they go, other than that if I dont find a way I find they work, I wont buy anymore

• 1 month later...

got a pack a while back now they were the black and orange ones havent really used them much wasent to impressed with the action mabye just wasent using them rite but when u drop them in close and watch them drop to the bottom they kinda just spiral down not very fish like, i can only inagine they would do the same at full cast. will be trying them again tho gotta get them sussed they look to good not to work

• 7 months later...
SandyWhiting wrote:

Whiting and hopefully Flatties on the cards, hopefully :)

Took a while but finally gave it a go.Posted ImageWhen I got him ashore The lure was so far down its throat I thought it was gonna need major surgery to get the lure out, but he managed to spit it out a bit before the shot was taken. Truely an amazing fish.Posted Image.47cm Not to bad at all ;)
:laugh::laugh: Cheers Brenton. Thought I was havin a bit of trouble with composition as these fish arent the most cooperative of subjects :huh::laugh: These mf 40s cast a mile and dont swim too bad but I think the scent disappeared a long time ago :laugh: Havin a lot of fun experimenting with the light tackle stuff.