Hi guys, just letting you know that issue one of WildCoast - Fishing South Australia will go on sale in participating tackle stores this friday (22nd) and it'll be in newsagents on monday. If your local tackle outlet doesn't have it then stirr them up! {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif It'll probably take a week or two to get it right around the state.I just got the first copy back from the printers and it came up well. There's heaps of pics and fishing inside. CheersShane

i have it at my shop. I got it today. Shane delivered it personally. I havent had time to read it all properly but i am very impressed. Lots of great stories and lots of new great photos. I was a little sceptical thinking that it would be sub standard. I was extremely wrong. the mag is well produced and edited. It's about time we had a new and fresh mag to read. Well done Shane 9/10

brilliANT JOB BUDDY. i rekn it was worth the wait. and i also rekn its a stayer, only gonna get better congrats again. oh yeah a few good pics floating around in it too {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif

Cool thanks guys. All Tackle Worlds have it now FYI. Should be some familar faces in it. So far it has been well recieved. Many metro stores have it, working on the country ones now.Will put out a call for articles and digi pics soon if any one is interested. Will keep u guys in formed.CatchyaSMURF