lures how to look after them

Well those little plastic expensive buggas do need to be looked after or unless you are made of money you can replace trebles and hooks every second trip then thats ok..What I do is give them a rinse in fresh water shake the water off the best I can and spray them with INOX ,this prevents and removes rust build up and keeps the lures rings and body looking fresh also ,just a little hint to save you money in the long run.

It is basically a lanolin based spray and doesn't really appear to affect the fish as far as I can see and I have never added scents to my saltwater hardbodys..I have added scents like halco catch scent to my freshwater lures but haven't really noticed any difference to hook up rates.You can test the difference for yourself and see with and without spraying your lures.I personally don't see a difference except longer lasting trebles and rings and most importantly eyes as trebles and hooks can be replaced but eyes cannot.Plus INOX is food grade approved so its up there with the best..http://www.inox-mx3.com/inox.htm