seriously! I need to get out fishing

I seriously need to get out fishing. My daughter came up just now and asked 'what are you doing?' On reflection I realized I was sitting at the computer on strike & hook desperately searching for inspiration in the pages of the forum, at the same time I realize I'm holding my favorite and newly spooled whiting rig in my left hand. how long it was there who knows? Sad but funny.

Tis a terrible addiction we suffer from. No known cure and therapy costs a fortune. :lol: When not out fishing ya read about fishing, go online to find more info related to fishing or go to therapy (tackle shop) to ease the tension of not getting a fishing fix. Its time to seek medical attention when you wake up in the morning with a huge grin on your dial from dreamin you just caught your trophy fish. Bugger Im off. Got an appointment to make :laugh::laugh:

Desperate to get out as well, looking good today though, just put the yak on the car roof, packed the fishing gear and thinking of somewhere to head off to, stuff the chores this weekend, time for some ME time.Mike