Howdy Guys,After some info on C sinkers and where I may be able to get some. I am led to believe they are adelaide made but with out going directly to the manufacturer, is there any one out there I can get a few from ??I have found them very affective at retreiving jig heads from snags but have run out ( only had 2 but saved me plenty of jig heads, leaders and time ! )Any info is greatly appreciated.Jags..

The C sinker storyA good friend, Bob, owned & designed the C sinker in the 90's, he sold the business to a farmer at Karoonda, did a bad job of it as he was only filling holes in the farming season, he sold it to a company in NSW, did a terrible job of it & now is defunct unless more recently somebody has resurected it.Anyhow, as stated, Bob is a good friend, he was smart enough to keep some moulds & continues to make them for me as I supply him with the lead from my Pistol club.Now you know where to find them.Finatic

• 8 years later...