float with light stick

Hi,Like to do a bit of night time fishing with a float but eyes are not what they used to be ? (like mine).One can use a pencil float with light sticks but I usually have a small berley spring between the hooks and pencil float disappears with berley spring.Here is a float easily made from simple materials.A plastic biro, 6 mm dowling and wine cork.drill small hole in cork to insert dowling and grind on bench or small hand grinder to shape. ( cutting with knife is to hard) but can be done if desired.Cork will need to be drilled out to 8 mm to fit over biro shaft when assembling.Loops of small dia galv wire or nylon fishing line to hold float to mainline are glued to 6 mm dowlingI used araldite to glue dowling to plactic biro shaft and cork to plastic.have included drawing, any questions feel free to pm me or leave msg on forum.When fished unscrew cap, insert light stick , screw on cap and let it float, can be seen for long distance. size=640http://www.fishyorkepeninsula.com/images/attachments/G84rm65P__f2.jpg[/img]